Monday, November 19, 2018

y' - y = e^xroot3(x) Solve the Bernoulli differential equation.

Given ,
y' - y = e^xroot3(x) ----------(1)
this equation is already in linear form of first order ,so
this is of the form
y' +Py=Q ------------(2)
then the general solution y=((int (I.F) (Q) dx)+c)/(I.F)
where I.F is the integration function = e^(int p dx)
 
so on comapring the equations (1) and (2) we get,
P =-1 ,  Q= e^xroot3(x)
 
so the I.F = e^(int p dx) = e^(int -1 dx)= e^(-x)
now the general solution is
y=((int (I.F) *Q dx )+c)/(I.F)
=>y= ((int (e^(-x)) (e^xroot3(x)) dx)+c)/(e^(-x))
 = (int root3(x) dx + c)/e^(-x)
= ((x^(4/3))/(4/3) +c)/(e^(-x))
=((x^(4/3))/(4/3) +c)*e^(x)
is the general solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the fact that the Americans are helping the Russians important?

In the late author Tom Clancy’s first novel, The Hunt for Red October, the assistance rendered to the Russians by the United States is impor...